Mr. Avinash Deoskar(Mentor & Mountaineer)
Leader, first civilian Himalayan Traverse Trekking Expedition, Kathmandu to Leh -2300 km trekking in 141 days - 1986. Trekked more than 13000 Kms. in Himalaya, conducted more than 200 Himalayan excursions, and organized more than1200 camps since 1983. Orange City Achievement Award 2011.
- HR consultant for experiential learning projects
- National executive member, National Adventure Foundation, NHQ, New Delhi.
- Visited USA, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Romania, Malaysia, Singapore, Bhutan, Thailand and Nepal for adventure related competency development programs or expeditions.
- Providing through leadership for adventure-based experiential learning projects.
- Worked as Head, Outbound Initiative for a major corporate group from Hyderabad with projects worth more than Rs. 10K crore.
- Working on providing alternate livelihood to tribal youth in Melghat Tiger Project.
- Conducted pilot program for Global Leadership cell, TCS in 2005 (With Ms. Sharda Ganesh, TCS) further scaled the programs to other locations in NAF.
- Conducting OBT for TCS at Hyderabad since 2005 and directly involved with content development and delivery of the programs.